First online dialogue agenda
The Boards’ Drives and Discourse on Development, Direction & Decisions
We look forward to the pleasure of having you with us at a presentation and fireside chat for a series of unique virtual sessions – the to update participants on the many roles, responsibilities, and obligations to enhance the success of the members of the Board of directors.
The Directors’ Dialogue for development and direction is an online system of chain a Good Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC) and IT Security security fireside chats, that provides and presents a chain of online events that will give the participants a wide range of GRC and IT Board’s accountability, proportionality and transparency line of order within several Board issues from some of our most experienced and eminent global Board Leaders.
The GRC and IT security-focused courses run on the procession and for board members and potential board members who aspire and get inspiration to learn from the current idiosyncrasies.
The first online session will be held on the 16th of November 2020 at 14:30 CET.
The theme is:
Reporting on GDPR Compliance to the Board of Directors
The moderator is Lady Olga Maitland, Chairman of Copenhagen Compliance UK Ltd.
The speakers are Prof. Hernan Huwyler, MBA, CPA, Head of Due Diligence, Compliance Strategy, Center of Excellence
Kersi Porbunderwala, President and CEO The EUGDPR Institute
The theme is: Reporting on GDPR Compliance to the Board of Directors
- Recommendations to monitor of the GDPR program from the Board
- Assessment of the data, privacy, and compliance governance
- Best practices for reducing or accepting risks in meeting GDPR requirements
- Topics to ensure privacy compliance by the data protection officer and other senior managers
- Reporting request for indicators on subject access requests and data impact assessments
- Common areas of improvement in the data breach protocol
In addition to the above topics, we will cover the following specifics on global Data Privacy and Data Protection issues
- Reports to the Board for monitoring GDPR compliance
- Evaluation of the need for an Information Governance Committee
- Execution of in the privacy program, incidents, KPI, key risks overview
- New issues after the invalidation of US EU Privacy Shield
- Action plans for certifications, changes in processors, internal audit
- New privacy risks /e.g. Max Schrems activism)
- Performance of the Data Protection Officer