About The GRC Certification Masterclass: Components
GRC Compliance training programs will build risk culture and provide templates for GRC training for your staff. The GRC toolkit we offer after the seminar can be of incredible value to build GRC awareness, ethical culture, and establishing acceptable standards of GRC discipline, behaviour and how to mitigate risks.
The GRC certification masterclass consists of four modules encompassing current global subjects that the GRC Officer, Practitioner and the Director should know to lead the business and organisation with a globally oriented, syllabus based on Good Governance issues, Risk analytics and an intuitive Compliance program.
GRC-P Practitioner Certification masterclass
- The GRC-P module provides the participants with a broad range of areas addressed in the GRC Model. The GRC practitioner is an expert in using internal and external standards to assess, execute, monitor and audit multiple GRC activities.
- Since businesses are global, and risks become complicated, but so is regulatory compliance and global governance issues. How can audit support the GRC officers to achieve sustainable compliance
- The participant upon certification will have a complete understanding, to assess and evaluate critical GRC components, practices and activities. The Copenhagen Compliance® GRC roadmap and framework is built to execute a risk-based audit plan for GRC performance, internal controls, ethics and integrity activities, including;
- How to develop the customised GRC matrix management GRC structure for transparency, accountability, sustainability and Technology issues
- Reduction in errors due to the GRC monitoring and GRC 3 lines of defence
- Reduce operational costs by addressing duplication of efforts
- Decrease staff turnover as all GRC activities are explained and understood
- How to adapt more quickly to regulatory change
- Enhances the reputation of the organisation
- Understand the business and the accountability, role and responsibility of GRC to support the company issues.
- Manage GRC compliance audits and projects
- Evaluating emerging GRC risks and red flag alarms
- What Makes A Good Governance, Risk or a Compliance Practitioner?
- How to ensure continuous monitoring and business intelligence of data
GRC-D Director certification masterclass
The training provides the participants with all issues covered in the previous training levels will include a broad range of areas addressed in the GRC Director Model, including;
- GRC can form the foundation of the company’s operations on regulatory and corporate compliance;
- Show GRC leadership in the workplace
- Assist in building relationships with regulators
- Identify risk and apply risk management to GRC processes
- What Makes A Good Governance, Risk or a Compliance Director?
- Execute GRC duties reliably and according to the strategies developed by management.
- The creation of GRC inter-departmental synergies for growth and an improved bottom line.
- The most effective line of defence is how the company addresses any breach through an efficient and effective compliance program.
- Developing a risk culture by addressing the behavioural factors, change management
- GRC Compliance training programs will build risk culture and provide templates for GRC training for your staff.
- The GRC toolkit we offer after the seminar can be of incredible value to build GRC awareness, ethical culture, and establishing acceptable standards of GRC discipline, behaviour and how to mitigate risks