The online classroom GDPR certification courses focus on the Solution, Implementation, Monitoring and Execution (SIME) of GDPR, Data Privacy and Protection, IT and Cybersecurity and Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC) for The Foundation, Officer, Practitioner, Professional and Director levels of online certification seminars.
E-Compliance Academy Offers LIVE/Virtual Classroom Training!
You will experience almost the same level of interaction, including group workshops and solving exercises as in regular face to face training. The Live Virtual Classrooms are designed, keeping the modern techniques to enhance your qualification and receive the qualification certifications from the comfort of your office or home.
Through our instructors with 20+ years of experience, you can gain the required knowledge and skillsets on
- Data Privacy, Data Protection (GDPR/CCPA)
- IT-and Cybersecurity, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Bribery Fraud and Corruption (BFC)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR and Environmental Social Governance (ESG)
For a complete list of all online eLearning, seminars see: www.e-compliance.academy/e-seminar-overview/
Each online eLearning seminar includes:
- Pre-reading material
- 150-250 slides presentation with notes on each slide
- Trainers speak on each of the 15-25 chapters
- 15-25 exercises, study or discussion
- Online certification exam
- A set of templates, policies, and procedures
- Certificate of attendance with CPE points
If you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com.
Certification on EU Whistleblower directive:
Are you or your organisation faced with a wide range of barriers, from lack of skills to dissatisfied boards/top management, and the rising compliance costs challenge how your approach the corporate GRC, GDPR, IT and cybersecurity risks? Then sign up for the GRC, GDPR, IT and Cybersecurity online classroom certification seminars.
The online certification courses are crucial for anyone involved in or are responsible for understanding how structured corporate Support for Implementing, Monitoring and Executing (SIME) techniques and issues can impact regulatory compliance.
Businesses recognise risks, governance, security, and compliance as more than a purely technical or regulatory challenge. However, the continued unsatisfactory results in rising costs requiring management to ask the right questions and the practitioners to take the right approach.
At the seminars, you will understand how to apply for an adequate, appropriate SIME approach to GRC, GDPR, IT and Cybersecurity privacy and information security compliance programs in line with the compliance mandates with the different levels of online training courses.
AWewill guide through the entire GDPR, GRC, Data Protection, Data Privacy, IT and cybersecurity syllabus on the rules, regulations, best practices and mandate, and the underlying principles and controls. at each classroom seminar
- We will start with the fundamental and practical level to understand the subject matter and end with the director level after going through officer, practitioner, and professional level programs.
- All seminars focus on updating the skills for identification, documenting, processing, and implementing control components with our SIME techniques.
- What are the operational requirements for IT Governance, IT risks and GRC management to identify the issues regarding security re-engineering and security breaches?
- All online classroom seminars focus on a roadmap and develop a framework to ensure that data and processes are aligned and valid for each GRC and IT security component, including applications & re-engineering for streamlining compliance.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge on how automation, Machine Learning, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science is essential to survive
- Execute the Monitoring and Audit of customer, employee, third-party, IP, Assets, based on corporate values and the SIME methodology for sustainable compliance
- A bottom-up approach to address the underlying data protection and security needs by utilising feedback, best practices and based on structured top-down guidance
- Procedures that align with the tenets of privacy by design and principles that secure a robust data security program as a foundation, starting from committee charters, policies, standards, procedures
- Embedding GRC and IT security into the underlying processes Objectives, operations, technologies by default for the corporate commitment for greater user control and stakeholder empowerment
- Digitisation: Security driven plans to set up data protection, privacy goals to achieve both regulatory compliance and a healthy compliance attitude by streamlining processes, centralised database(s) and a structured IT platform for automation
- Data breach prevention & mitigation are critical GDPR components that check if your organisation is meeting all the requirements to avoid data subject complaints, data breaches and fines and requires continuous evaluation of data flows in and outside the company.
- Details on the Practitioner certification masterclass see: