Jeffrey Avina advises on legal and governance matters and serves as principal commercial liaison for the Americas for Copenhagen Compliance and The EUGDPR Institute. Previously Jeffrey worked with Microsoft as its Regional Director of Government Relations for Asia Pacific and Japan.
Jeffrey was the Director of Citizenship and Public Affairs for Microsoft Middle East and Africa. In that role, he was responsible for setting Microsoft’s corporate social responsibility strategy in 79 countries in the Middle East and Africa.
Jeffrey Avina holds a J.D. from Harvard Law School, an M.P.A. from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, an M.A. in Education from the Stanford University School of Education and two B.A. degrees from Stanford University.
Jeffrey has also worked for the Inter-American Foundation and for the Wall Street law firm of Clearly Gottlieb Steen and Hamilton, and specialized in the representation of highly indebted nations and the tailoring of debt conversion and debt swap vehicles.
CEO at Banking Reports & FinTech Training for The Financial Services Industry
- Founding Member of World FinTech Association (Seoul)
- Faculty Member of Retail Banking Academy (London)
- Judge of UK National Technology Awards (London)
- Judge of European FinTech Awards (Amsterdam)
- Director of The Asian Banker Group (Singapore)
- Mentor, SuperCharger Accelerator (HongKong)
- Co-author of ‘WealthTech: Wealth and Asset Management in the FinTech Age’ (IAP, USA)
- Co-author of ‘The WealthTech Book’ (Wiley & Sons, London)
- Co-author of ‘The PayTech Book’ (Wiley & Sons, London)
- Co-author of ‘The FinTech Book’ (Wiley & Sons, London)
- Co-author of ‘The AI Book’ (Wiley & Sons, London)
Is the CEO of GDPR Support. He functions as an Consultant, Advisor, Teacher and GDPR Practitioner on Data Protection and Data Privacy, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and IT security issues.
He provides DPO and GDPR services for Auto companies, Auto Leasing, Electricity and HVAC companies, Chiropractors, Dentists, Psychologists and physiotherapists, Retail & B2C companies, Accountants , Production and Sales Companies, Security Companies, Voluntary and Social Enterprises.