Governance, Risk Management, Compliance (GRC) and IT Security are an integrated collection of processes, and capabilities to reliably achieve defined corporate goals, deal with insecurity and act with ethics and integrity. To improve Business, Privacy data and IT Performance, it is essential to avoid process and systems duplication by introducing integrated GRC and IT security frameworks. Each component is not just the sum of individual processes, such as risk management or internal control system. A structured GRC and IT security trajectory will develop sustainable corporate governance, which provides a solid foundation to drive innovation, digitisation, transformation, and growth as many of the Corporate and IT Governance processes are in Risk and Compliance activities.
GRC and IT Security reveals the management capabilities
The collection and prioritisation of GRC and IT Security components (the total can be as high as 3-500) in a structured manner will achieve the set goals, deal with uncertainty, and act with corporate ethics and integrity.
The current crisis has revealed the need to build an effective, compliant, complete, future-proof solution to manage risks and opportunities across the entire organisation. GRC and IT security require strong collaboration among all stakeholders, including resources, processes, and technologies, to align and integrate governance, management, performance, risks, and compliance.
Training to address performance expectations is higher than ever
Since 2006, Copenhagen Compliance® has helped to establish sustainable GRC and IT security processes for companies to develop frameworks that master the challenges and use their GRC strategy to generate substantial business benefits. GRC and IT Security is an integrated collection of capabilities to reliably achieve defined goals, deal with insecurity, and act with integrity.
The awareness journey to build the basis for generating measurable value from GRC and IT Security processes. The consistent training and awareness of GRC and IT security programs simplify the complexity, define local and global rules and guidelines, guarantees sustainable implementation, foster teamwork, develops sustainable processes to drive innovation and growth in companies.
- Corporate Governance defines the guidelines for enterprise risk and compliance management. The goal is to achieve uniform, binding methods and guidance for the board of directors, management, and all employees.
- Risk Management: An enterprise risk management program will help to implement these governance and compliance mandates in the corporate processes. It focuses on an iterative cycle of collecting, documenting, monitoring and analysing enterprise risks by keeping risks under control.
- Compliance risks must be integrated into the GRC management framework by allocating various control measures in the internal control system to ensure a methodology of fulfilling internal and external requirements.
- IT Governance: By using the components of IT Governance to manage the various Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Management processes, to ensure proper management of all IT systems and processes that support the business operations.
- IT Security is the culture, policies, processes, laws, and above all, the controls that define and monitor the IT infrastructure by which companies are directed and managed. IT security supports the risk management environment with coordinated activities to direct, monitor, and control the organisation to demonstrate compliance to policies, laws, and regulations.
At the 15th annual GRC and IT Security Conference, we will focus on all the above issues. Register here.