The Importance Of Cybersecurity And Data Privacy For Informed And Timely Business Decisions and avoid cyber attacks and hacks. – Free Webinar
MAY 13, 14:30 – 17:00 CET
The webinar focus is on Covid Pro Quo as Coronavirus phishing scams on the rise – with remote workers as the key targets on IT Security, Cybersecurity, Privacy and Data Management issues. Management, all employees and organisations must focus on cybersecurity and protecting their data. The webinar addresses the issues related to the changing IT and data landscape, growing sophistication of cybercriminals, evolving regulatory requirements, persistent gaps, process breakdowns and discuss the crucial transformation projects.
- 14:30 – 14:35: Welcome and Introduction to the agenda and speakers
- 14:35 – 15:00: The Importance of Data Security, IT Security and Cybersecurity. Review of the best practices to secure your business against ransomware, phishing, fraud, data mining and other attacks on your systems and data.
- Kersi F. Porbunderwala, CEO, The EUGDPR Institute
- 15:00 – 15:30: What are the Data Security, IT Security and Cybersecurity requirements for GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Kristian Boe Helweg Hansen, DPO, GDPR Support
- 15:30 – 16:00: Address Emerging Risk and Alleviating Blind Spots with AI Powered Risk Management.
- Scott Bridgen, GRC Consulting Director, Onetrust
- 16:00 – 16:30: Tips to comply with GDPR during the pandemic.
- Prof. Hernan Huwyler, CPA, MBA, Head of Supplier Due Diligence Compliance Strategy, Danske Bank
After the presentations there will be a Q&A session from 16:30 til 17:00
Who should register
This information is appropriate for DPO, Chief Information Officers, IT Managers, Accountants, Lawyers, Data and IT-Technicians, Security System Analysts and any employee involved in GDPR/CCPA teams or interested in keeping the corporate information and data secure.
How to keep your information private and secure is both important and necessary. Spam, hacking and other cybercriminal activities have a field trip collecting ransom from vulnerable organisations and companies. We will discuss the best ways to secure your personal information and corporate data to provide you and keep your stakeholders free of mental stress for losing IP or anxiety for reputation damage for cyber breaches and IT shutdowns.
Registration to FREE WEBINAR
Questions you want us to answer during the WEBINAR