Online classroom GDPR certification and refresher course
An online classroom GDPR certification and refresher course on the implementation, execution and monitoring of Data Privacy- and Protection compliance for the Practitioner
The GDPR Practitioner Certification Course
Sign up for the Practitioner certification seminar. The two-day online GDPR Practitioner certification course is essential for anyone who is involved in implementing, execution, supporting and monitoring GDPR compliance in their organisation.
- Understand how to apply for adequate privacy and information security compliance program in line with the GDPR with this Practitioner training course.
- You will be guided through the GDPR rules and its underlying principles and controls.
- Help you to establish an identification and documenting of data processing.
- Help you to document and implement controls to account for the handling of personal data.
- What are the operational requirements for IT Governance and management to identify the risks and security beaches.
June 15-17, 2021 | July 20-22, 2021 | August 24-26, 2021 | September 21-23, 2021 | October 12-14, 2021 | November 16-18, 2021
Who Should Attend the sessions
- DPOs, CIOs/CTOs, Internal Audit Managers and Staff, CISO, IT Security Officers, Information Security Managers, IT Directors and Managers, IT Analysts/IT Auditors, IT and Data Consultants and project managers involved in data protection, information security or cybersecurity issues, IT and Data Consultants and project managers that participate in GDPR projects. Individuals with some IT experience who want to qualify on GDPR issues.
Who Should Attend the 2-day course.
- Non-Executive Directors, Board Members, Members of the Audit Committee, CEO, CFO, CxO, Governance, Risk and Compliance officers and managers, CIOs/CTOs, Chief security officers, Information Security Managers, IT directors and managers, Analysts, Auditors, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Managers, Documenters and Testers.