Details of our module-based GDPR on-line certification masterclass courses
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) impacts all organisations processing EU-based personal data for EU residents. Companies must implement robust data management infrastructure that provides transparency, accountability, controls and demonstrates compliance to protect data subject rights, without compromising their data with a breach.
E-Compliance academy, together with our partners at The EUGDPR Institute, are committed to helping organisations to protect data privacy, data protection and strengthen trust. Our module-based seminars assist in how you use the information and achieve the potential of their digital transition and transformation. We have conducted GDPR Foundation, DPO/Data Controller/Data Processor seminars since 2017 on four continents.
Key capabilities commonalities in our on-line webinars include:
- Data discovery and classification: Compile a complete data inventory of personal, sensitive, or controlled data using our detection road map and classification framework.
- Data governance: Understand your data supply chain, generate data lineage and a complete the documentation of data transformations.
- Purpose-based compliance controls: Limit personal data processing to specified purposes grounded in GDPR-recognised in the six legal bases
- Facilitating data-driven DPIA: data protection impact assessments for high-risk use cases.
- Robust and granular access controls: Prevent unauthorised access while enabling effective collaboration using configurable controls, metadata, dataset, and sub-dataset level.
- Consolidated data subject view: Manage consent, respond to data subject rights requests and satisfy data breach notification requirements.
- Generate a 360-degree view of the critical GDPR components related to the data subject.
- Data retention and deletion: Ensure that data is stored following appropriate retention schemes that meet the data subject deletion requests, across complex, distributed data and system landscapes.
- Dynamic data minimisation: Implement privacy by design and default to prevent unnecessary disclosure of personal data at our on-line seminar’s suite.
- Auditing for accountability: Produce and maintain complete, interpretable records of data processing activities and decisions that affect data subjects to document compliance.
- Appropriate use and policy management: Ensure adequate use of transparency and accountability of data handling with configurable prompts and purpose specification.
From the GDPR to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to GRC, IT security and beyond.
Our seminars incorporate structured data protection methodology and capabilities to help organisations prepare for an ever-evolving global regulatory environment.
Our module-based online courses provide a secure and accountable infrastructure that organisations need to maximise the value of information and data—at the same time making sure that the data is processed following the GDPR rules, privacy regulations, and the standards and norms that govern data privacy.
The cost for each certification seminar module is €290 + VAT. The price for all three certification seminars modules is €690 + VAT. For the procedure to register, sign-in and take the on-line seminar, please see: https://www.e-compliance.academy/courses-2/#regprocess. If you have any further questions or clarification, please contact us email@example.com