GDPR online Follow-up/Refresher Certification Course
The e-compliance academy offers this flexible online refresher course to renew your current certification after two years of the given exams. The course will further provide you with new inspiration for the GDPR and other global mandates, Personal Data Act, IT Governance, IT- and Cybersecurity and Governance, Risk Management and Compliance topics. Participate from home or office and at the pace that fits in with your new daily life, answer questions and get re-certified.
Program components, dividends, and Content
We have put together an inspirational, qualifying, and personalised eLearning refresher for re-certification. The course gives you an update to the data security and general handling of personal data, including:
- From risk assessment to data protection: get to the bottom of the GDPR compliance components to strengthen your knowledge on both the Data and the IT
- Establish an appropriate level of security that supports business processes, overall risk management, hands-on implementation of the technical and organisational risks and security.
- Update information on DPO, role, responsibilities, accountability and how to ensure that data and IT regulation requirements are implemented, monitored, and
- Risk assessment, technical and organisational security solutions of participants’ organisation (s)
- Competence to prepare and carry out the risk assessment, GAP analysis and a
- Awareness, safety policies, case exercises and training sessions
- Overview of data protection tools, technical standards,
- Personal Data is handled confidentially and secured against unauthorised access under GDPR when personal information is stored electronically and on
- What includes the secure handling of personal data and what precautions to
- How to protect stored personal data on computers against errors and viruses and secure access to personal data to avoid mistakes or system
- How to backup and prevent unauthorised access to personal data, personal login, screen lock, logging, encryption, firewalls, and antivirus programs.
- How to secure e-mail and secure communication to customers, clients, GPs and municipalities or wherever personal information is
- The electronic systems should the company have a data processing
- Handling of personal data, including documentation and demonstration on data security.
- What are the controls and the checklist?
- How Personal Data is stored securely and inaccessible to unauthorised
- How Personal Data is deleted
- The online GDPR refresher course involves several, Data Privacy, Data Protection, IT- and Cybersecurity sections, each consisting of an abstract, case and exam at the end of the refresher course to update your current GDPR certification from The EUGDPR Institute, Copenhagen Compliance® Group or The Information-Security Institute for another two years
To register for the refresher course to extend your GDPR certification for another two years please register here https://www.e-compliance.academy/registration/ Choose course item A6 – GDPR Refresher certification course for participants with FAS, DPO, CEP or similar certification.