FREE IT-, CYBERSECURITY, DATA- PROTECTION AND SECURITY WEBINAR
The Importance Of Cybersecurity And Data Privacy For Informed And Timely Business Decisions and avoid cyber attacks and hacks. – Free Webinar
The webinar focus is on Covid Pro Quo as Coronavirus phishing scams on the rise – with remote workers as the key targets on IT Security, Cybersecurity, Privacy and Data Management issues. Management, all employees and organisations must focus on cybersecurity and protecting their data. The webinar addresses the issues related to the changing IT and data landscape, growing sophistication of cybercriminals, evolving regulatory requirements, persistent gaps, process breakdowns and discuss the crucial transformation projects.
- 14:30 – 14:35: Welcome and Introduction to the agenda and speakers
- 14:35 – 15:00: The Importance of Data Security, IT Security and Cybersecurity. Review of the best practices to secure your business against ransomware, phishing, fraud, data mining and other attacks on your systems and data.
- Kersi F. Porbunderwala, CEO, The EUGDPR Institute
- 15:00 – 15:30: What are the Data Security, IT Security and Cybersecurity requirements for GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Kristian Boe Helweg Hansen, DPO, GDPR Support
- 15:30 – 16:00: Achieving robust cybersecurity compliance from the current emerging security threat landscape and the mysterious cybercriminals.
- Scott Bridgen, GRC Consulting Director, Onetrust
- 16:00 – 16:30: What are the benefits of ISO 27001, NIST, 27701 and similar certification for cybersecurity and data privacy compliance.
- Prof. Hernan Huwyler, CPA, MBA, Head of Supplier Due Diligence Compliance Strategy, Danske Bank
Participation link to this free online event will be provided after registration
Who should register?
This seminar is tailored for DPO, Chief Information Officers, IT Managers, Accountants, Lawyers, Data and IT-Technicians, Security System Analysts, employee involved in GDPR/CCPA teams to keep data secure.
How to keep your information private and secure is both important and necessary. Spam, hacking and other cybercriminal activities have a field trip collecting ransom from vulnerable organisations. We will discuss the best ways to secure your personal information and data to keep your stakeholders free of mental stress for losing IP or anxiety for reputation damage for cyber breaches and IT shutdowns.
You have received this e-mailer, as you have either signed up for The Copenhagen Compliance® Group newsletter from 2005, pledged to receive information of GRC/GDPR/IT- and Cyber Security at one of our conferences, seminars, workshops, downloaded our templates, documents, or have expressed an interest in receiving Governance, Risk management, Compliance, IT- and cybersecurity, data privacy, GDPR issues. To unsubscribe, click here or send email to email@example.com labelled unsubscribe
E-compliance Academy’s online seminars are an efficient and effective way of delivering multiregional accountability, creating trust, value and culture. Our online seminars streamline IT processes digitisation, digital transformation and enhances system knowledge. We provide an entire range of Data Privacy, Data Protection, GDPR, CCPA, IT and Data Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Bribery, Fraud and Corruption (BFC), Corporate Culture, Ethics and Integrity (CIS) Corporate social responsibility (CSR), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Internal Controls online seminars to maximise your compliance’s effectiveness – without compromising cost-efficiency. See the various online seminars here: www.e-compliance.academy/e-seminar-overview/
Need help? Email | Call us +45 2121 0616 | www.e-compliance.academy